Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Paddle boarding
- •Wood whittling
- •Downton AbbeyAnd a love for period film was born.
- •GirlsDialogue is funny as shit and powerful themes and topics.
- •Bar RescueMy favorite part is the drink recipe demos.
Running list bc English is cool
- •Anya's Ghost by Vera BrosgolVery interesting high school story about a daughter of Russian immigrants in graphic novel form.
- •milk and honey by rupi kaurSome call it cliche but it's popular for a reason. Accessible beautiful poetry.
- •The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret AtwoodFITTING. This was a reread. Read it senior year in Sci-Fi Lit and now it feels more important than ever.
- •I'm a terrible listener with visual stimulation. So I'm great at listening to podcasts but I often get distracted watching tv to listen to everything that is said.
- •Really, I started using them so I didn't miss so much while watching Game of Thrones.
- •Since I'm a visual learner, subtitles help keep my attention.
This list has been coming for months but things this important have a drafting process.
- 1.Pray You Catch Me - "My lonely ear, pressed against the walls of your world"When u realize even Queen B can feel this way
- 2.Hold Up - okay I have 2 for this song BC BOTH ARE 2 REAL: "I smell your secrets, and I'm not too perfect, too ever feel this worthless" "I don't wanna lose my pride but imma fuck me up a bitch"Ok the second one isn't this everyone's favorite lyric though let's be real. BEYONCE A BAD B.
- 3.Don't Hurt Yourself -
Had my wisdom teeth out Monday. It is now Friday. These last 4 days have transformed me from feeble 22 yr old to ADULT AF.
- •To start with, I scheduled my OWN consultation for my wisdom teeth.
- •Who makes their own appointments that are going to lead to inevitable pain and suffering?!
- •I'll tell you who. Adults who are WISE.
- •Dunkin Donuts hazelnut coffee
- •My professor sent everyone out who didn't read for class today to go read it and come back. About 90% of the class left. We laughed each time late people came in the lounge to feel shame with us. A funny bonding moment in our shared unpreparedness.
- •Fall courses are up today! So now I can gleefully plan my next semester. It's a nerdy pleasure of mine.