GETTING MY WISDOM TEETH OUT
Had my wisdom teeth out Monday. It is now Friday. These last 4 days have transformed me from feeble 22 yr old to ADULT AF.
- •To start with, I scheduled my OWN consultation for my wisdom teeth.
- •Who makes their own appointments that are going to lead to inevitable pain and suffering?!
- •I'll tell you who. Adults who are WISE.
- •Because my wisdom teeth had finally annoyed me enough and moved my brace face smile enough to make me want 2 let someone yank the extra bits out.
- •First off, laughing gas is amazing and makes you feel so drunk. I was embarrassingly tipsy (?) from it. But I'm glad I had it bc SHIT WAS GETTING REAL REALLY QUICK.
- •Getting knocked out was a great decision. I remember nothing. I had a traumatic gum surgery while conscious and have been scarred for life. Which is why I procrastinated this 'ish for so long.
- •This is what I looked like when I came out of surgery.
- •.. no idea why or where the stuffed animals came from
- •But I remember being sad when they took them away.
- •But anyway what a baller/not embarrassing picture I took??? Honestly so proud of myself for keeping it real while so inebriated.
- •THE NEXT 3 DAYS WERE SO AWFUL. I SHOULD HAVE ICED MORE THE FIRST DAY.
- •After I realized I should've iced more the first 24 hours I really took my instructions from the oral surgeon more seriously. And I basically took care of myself for the most part. Salt water rinses, remembering antibiotics 3x a day, the biz.
- •I'm finally getting to where I'm not contemplating death.
- •I also finished Downton Abbey (I was already on the final season) during this fiasco. Anyway, cheers to me for getting myself to go through this awful business.
- •This will be me as soon as I can eat real things.