Already on li.st? Open in app.
In reverse chronological order.
- •Between the World and Me, Ta-Nehisi CoatesWill finish this today. Very good.
- •An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination, Elizabeth McCrackenI love a good memoir on parenthood, even a sad one.
- •The Education of Kevin Powell, Kevin PowellJust started this, from Edelweiss.
That thing on goodreads where you challenge yourself to read a certain number of books a year.
- •I love challenges and numbers and keeping track!
- •But I hate the feeling of books as just numbers, items in a list, to be checked off.
- •If I set myself a goal, I really mean it. I'm going to get through this thing.
Toddler plus work keeps me from finishing as much as I'd like...
- •Saga: Book One, by Brian K. VaughanFirst three volumes collected. Good!
- •Now and at the Hour of Our Death, by Susana Moreira MarquesReview tk. But good.
- •Fun Home, by Alison BechdelAmazing!!
- •The various Book Riot podcastsA variety of bookish content. Includes the Book Riot podcast, Dear Book Nerd, Reading Lives, Get Booked, and All the Books.
- •Literary DiscoThe funniest book podcast I know.
- •Other PeopleRambling interviews with authors.
- •Exit Wounds, Rutu Modan
- •Drawing Blood, Molly Crabapple
- •Tram, 83, Fiston Mwanza Mujila
This is a habit of mine
- •Kathleen Alcott, Infinite Home
- •Carmiel Banasky, The Suicide of Claire Bishop
- •Chinelo Okparanta, Under the Udala Tree
- •Every single book I checked out for my toddler because he likes to read the same things again and again and those are books we already have at home.
- •Saga, the comic
- •Best American essays 2014
- •The Turner House
- •Something yet to be determined, perhaps Consider the Fork