PEOPLE I'LL JUDGE AND NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT
We all judge people. When I judge these people I feel righteous.
- •People who can't tell the difference between "where" and "were" "your" and "you're"I will never take you seriously if you make these mistakes.
- •People who litterSeriously, there's always a trash can around. Just don't do it.
- •People who fart while in their seat in airplanesThere's a special hell for those who do this. Why?! We live in a society! We have rules!
- •People who spit in publicUnless you have suddenly swallowed poison there's no excuse for this behavior.
- •Tobacco chewersWay to combine two gross things (spitting and tobacco) into a carnival of horrors. I've only seen this a handful of times in my life but it's left me scarred.
- •People who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lotIf you can't take an extra 30 seconds to put away your cart I don't want to know you.