THINGS MY HUSBAND HAS SLEPT THROUGH - TO BE PERIODICALLY UPDATED
My husband has to wake up absurdly early for work and works long hours, so he is always running low on sleep. He is an incredibly deep sleeper, and I'm convinced that if there's ever an intruder in the middle of the night I'm going to have to save our lives.
- •A million moviesTruly too many to count, it doesn't matter if we are watching at home, friend's houses or the movie theater
- •An earthquakeOur entire place shook and he didn't even stir
- •PartiesWe moved to a new city four months ago and he has already built a reputation as "the guy who falls asleep, wakes up, takes a shot, and falls back asleep"
- •Coyotes howling behind our house
- •His alarmHis phone alarm is the one they use in movies to signal nuclear apocalypse, and it only wakes him up sometimes
- •Our puppy crying because he was lonely and wanted some 3 am company
- •New Year's Eve