TRIBULATIONS OF THE SLEEPLESS SELF AND CHARACTERS ENCOUNTERED, NOW CAPTURED:
- •violent homeless man yelping outside car window. raving and hollering. told me i don't know what cars are for. that I need to drop the clutch and speed away
- •profusely New York accent on coffee shop cashier. unpleasantly flirtatious. something faintly naive about her. lots of makeup. very friendly
- •skeptical officer on police bike, eyes skirting and dodging around students. dressed in tight police biking uniform. funny.
- •fancy, modern water bottle filler which refuses to stop pouring water after I move bottle from sensor. broish, frat kid laughs. I feel approval from his reaction. very cool
- •boss who hounds with weekly email zingers in stimulant spurts. aggressive. unnecessary
- •Freind from past with false sense of Greek confidence and voice deeper than before