TAKEAWAYS FROM MEETING LISA FRANK
Last night I met 💘✨LISA FRANK✨💘 in the flesh. That's right-- LISA MOTHERFUCKING FRANK. It was a dream come true on so many levels -- as an up-and-coming sticker entrepreneur, she is my inspiration, my hero, my guiding light, and so much more. It was a huge turning point in my life, yet it was also so disappointing because she didn't give a shit.
- •She is a tiny Jewish momWhile most people might think that Lisa Frank is secretly a fat gay guy using a pseudonym, she is a real lady whose name is actually Lisa Frank. She is really tiny IRL and is like every naggy Jewish mom I've ever met.
- •She is understated and chicShe was wearing all black, but the best part was her tank top with a feather trim. I complemented her on this fabulous tank top and she lit up-- "I've had this for 10 years!" She excitedly told me about the designer and I lied and pretended to know who she was talking about.
- •She did not care how much she meant to meI started to go into a semi-prepared speech about how much she means to me and our entire generation, and tried to communicate the best I could about how she's having a true cultural moment right now. I started to cry a little but she couldn't care less.
- •She was drinking RoséOf course. Makes so much sense.
- •She told me about her cute sonIf I don't marry him, I will consider my entire life to be a failure