UNSETTLING CELEBRITY WAX FIGURES
Wax figures are amazing. They make every celebrity look like they are background characters in "The Polar Express."
- •GandhiThis just feels like a bad choice. Poorly conceived and not well thought out all the way from concept to actual execution
- •Meryl StreepHow could they do this to her?? She looks like they ran the Helen Hunt wax figure through the garbage disposal
- •Leo DiCaprioFills me with deep, incalculable sorrow
- •Jerry SeinfeldWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Even though looking at this abhorrent abomination almost killed me, it didn't, so I am stronger now
- •Lenny Kravitz"A terrible beauty is born" -W. B. Yeats
- •Van GoghDude has no chill whatsoever. It looks like he's t minus 5 seconds away from whipping out the vape pen and telling you how pitbulls are actually "really safe, loving dogs"
- •JFKThe only way this is acceptable is if they gave a raccoon a pile of wax, a blurry photo of JFK, and a dull butter knife and this is what the raccoon ultimately made. If that is not the case then this is not acceptable