I've struggled with depression for nearly all of my adult life and, now that I have a steady job looming, I want to leave it behind, finally. My therapist suggested gratitude lists. So, let's.
- •I am grateful for my dog who is very well-behaved lately
- •I'm grateful for hello fresh cooking box with a superb steak sandwich, one of three lovely meals (x2), for as little as $20
- •I'm grateful for Periscope and podcasts. Getting up early seems less daunting
- •I'm grateful for the rain outside which allows me to stay inside
- •I'm grateful for a job offer in publishing, a field I've always wanted to work in but never thought it would happen