allow me to listroduce myself
my name is tyler. and yes that's my real name that my parents gave their first born daughter.
- •I'm 23 (24 in july)
- •born in south carolina, raised in virginia.southern by the grace of God.
- •I'm not actually not religious at all.but I still listen to a lot of religious/Christian ~hardcore bands from my time as a religious person (as cities burn, mewithoutyou, la dispute, etc etc)
- •currently live in colorado with my husband, 2 cats, and dog.
- •I crochet and knit. I also do a lil dabbling with ceramics and sewing.
- •I'm trying to read 100 books this year.I dont work and i graduated college 2 years ago so try to keep my brain active by reading. but they aren't all stunning works of literature tho. vc andrews is my weakness.
- •I got my college degree in geography.no, I do not want to be a teacher. but let's talk about residential segregation.
- •i am super into the bullet journal systemit seems to help my anxiety disorder to have a place to plan but also a place that I can dump all my sad anxious thoughts.
- •Thomas Jefferson is my favorite founding fatherprobably because I grew up an hour south of Monticello and went there so many times as a child.
- •I am currently obsessed with Hamiltonwho isn't, amirite?
- •feel free to ask anything if you feel so inclined.