CONCERNING SLEEPING AT MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE
My family and I are staying with my dad's parents in a retirement community outside Orlando for the weekend. It's a joy of my life, but sleepovers aren't my favs.
- •I sleep squished against the wall.My sister and I are sharing a full sized futon for the weekend.
- •Only half of my body is covered with a sheet because I am hot.Placing my leg against the cold wall assists me in my search for coolness.
- •My sister likes to pillow talk, but with intense conversations about her fiancé and their marriage.
- •I'm starting Sophie's Choice and I already feel torn about reading this book.
- •I feel as though every move I make will keep my sister from falling asleep.
- •Sharing a bed is not something I enjoy.
- •Also sometimes I just need some introverted time.
- •Nonetheless- here we are. In bed. Trying to sleep comfortably.
- •Inevitably, I will wake up because one of my earplugs falls out.I have small ears, but big ear canals?