I'D LIKE WHOEVER I END UP WITH TO
Although I am happily single, I'd like to be married at some point in my life. So here's a list of what I'd appreciate about whoever I end up with.
- •Join me in my overly passionate singing and hand-dancing in the carYes I just created the word hand-dancing.
- •Happily pose for the millions of pictures I'll ask him to because I shamelessly #doitforthegram
- •Not be bothered by the sound of a nail file or the smell of nail polish
- •Be ok with me peeing while the door's openSometimes I want to continue a conversation and it doesn't make sense to close the door. #judgeme
- •Not be stressed by being in transit for a long timePlanes, trains, and automobiles have brought me some of my fondest memories.
- •Be accepting of my need to sometimes not shave my legs
- •Understand my love of coffee and alone time in the morningsCalm mornings are the absolute best kinds.
- •Push me to grow in faith, joy, and loveI want to be motivated to be the best version of myself.