INSTANCES IN WHICH I CAN'T HELP BUT THROW SHADE ✨😎✨
Omg @ijeoma. Only you would request this.
- •People at the club who dance/ sweat/ spill drinks all over youNO. YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF WHAT I DESPISE.
- •High schoolers who think they're cool but are actually replicas of each otherBe an individual! Shine brightly! Do you, boo!
- •Literally everyone at North Carolina outlet storesI'm sorry, but it's not the same quality as non "factory" stores. And you're not getting that great a deal. Just stop.
- •Blatant, but not acknowledged product placement in TV and moviesYou can make product placement funny. It's not that difficult. Just take a chance and break the fourth wall. It will be worth it I promise.
- •More than one Instagram selfie per weekHoney. Please. We know you're beautiful. Apparently you don't.
- •Related: slow walkers who take up the entire sidewalkThere are people with places to go.
- •People who walk through parking lots like it's their own back yardHave some regard for your surroundings. Please. For the love of God.
- •Drivers who pay absolutely no attention to their surroundingsI won't flick you off, but I'll wave the back of my hand at you like an Italian gangster.
- •Knock off bagsIf you can't afford the real bag, just buy an inexpensive bag that doesn't imitate a pricey name brand.
- •Negative NanciesThere is always a silver lining! No need to bring us all down.
- •See also: hatersWhy do you need to express what you hate about someone or something? Just keep it to yourself.
- •Any kind of chanting/ audience participationWhy is this necessary and who thinks it's fun?
- •Most instances, thoughI'm forever throwing shade and my side eye could kill so basically I should have a live streaming go pro attached to my face.