THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER
- •Always travel with snacks.We must have been starved in our past lives because I won't leave the house without a bag of almonds.
- •Fresh flowers are everything.Wanna make someone's day? Wanna brighten a room? Want a little color in your life? Get some flowers.
- •Bring a sweater no matter the weather.There is nothing worse than giving in to the psychological effects of a freezing cold restaurant and leaving as quickly as humanly possible instead of enjoying a nice moment.
- •Drink waterThis is the solution to hunger, headaches, constipation, broken out skin, boy troubles- literally everything.
- •Treat yourself, but rarely and in small portions.My mom has convinced herself that she hates donuts because they're fattening. The woman has an incredible level of will power.