THOUGHTS I'VE HAD AFTER HAVING LEFT MY PHONE IN PERU
Reppin #teamiphone4 for the past 3 weeks cause I left my 6 on a bus. #blessed
- •From what I can tell, we must have had really low expectations when the iPhone 4 came out.
- •The phone was so slow that it made me not want to use it at all.
- •I took 5 pictures in 3 weeks because of how bad the camera was.
- •My social media presence was nonexistent.
- •I relied on my computer for everything.
- •Not being able to see people's emojis is sad.
- •I couldn't respond to iMessages with gifs and that also made me sad.
- •Honestly, I tried not to look at my phone unless it made noise.
- •I've realized that my phone world can be consuming.
- •I don't want that to be the case now that I got another 6.
- •Also- apple maps is still the worst.
- •So here's a list about how I want to keep the phone interaction to a minimum.
- •It was a great excuse not to look at my phone when I was with people.
- •And I started writing my lists down because I missed the app so much.
- •I'm so incredibly thankful for 4g LTE and also the iPhone 6.
- •Anyways that's it so hi again, everyone! 👋🏽👋🏽