WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM FIGHT ATTENDANT TRAINING THUS FAR
I'm in week 2 and feelin good.
- •Old navy pixies are more comfortable than jeans.
- •130,000 people applied to be flight attendants last fall and they offered 1,200 positions.It's harder to become a delta flight attendant than it is to get into undergrad at Harvard.
- •Power poses work wonders.
- •True friends can be made within a few days when you've got a cocktail of 14 hr days, loads of learning, and being away from home.
- •Flight attendants do way more than just pass out drinks.Currently on day 2 of emergency management and this stuff is crazy.
- •I'm pretty sure I have a photographic memory.
- •Encouragement moves mountains.
- •Not everyone cares about representing the brand with excellence.
- •Sneakers are a gift from the Lord.
- •Bulletproof coffee and vitamins give actual life.
- •Hotel rooms have terribly dry air.
- •The kinds of people who want to be flight attendants are incredibly diverse.
- •Taming flyaways, tendrils, and whispies is difficult while trying to maintain a curly up do with some volume.
- •The travelpro city tote is God's gift to a flight attendant.