WHY I LOVED MY BLACKBERRY BOLD
I fell in love with the best phone blackberry ever made, but was forced to give it up. On the positive side: I can now enjoy relevant apps.
- •There was a hugging emoji.
- •It had a touch screen AND a keyboard.
- •SPEED DIAL.
- •The noise the keys made was satisfying.
- •It felt good to hold.
- •I could bbm with my family around the world.
- •Nobody could hack into my phone.Not that they'd ever need to, but just in case.
- •My hands could reach the top of the phone without issue.
- •The blinking light let me know when I had a notification more discreetly than the iPhone does.
- •I could text without looking at my phone.
- •I miss it, y'all. RIP, blackberry.