REASONS WHY I HAVEN'T WATCHED HOCUS POCUS YET
When I was in the mood for it, it wasn't October. I feel morally obligated to watch holiday themed movies strictly in their holiday month. Hence why I didn't watch it in September. But now it's October. I should've watched it by now. But I haven't because...
- •The general aura of my life at this moment is negative and I didn't want contaminate this beautiful film with my bad mood.
- •It's been too hot out ( f u global warming), so it physically and emotionally doesn't even feel like October.
- •Technically, it really is October, but I refuse to accept this fact until it gets cooler.
- •I have no Halloween socks to wear while I watch it.
- •Even if I did have Halloween socks, I wouldn't be able to wear them because of our gd thinning ozone. (It should not be 93* in OCTOBER)
- •I'm lame and I make a lot of excuses.
- •Are excuses and reasons the same thing?
- •Is this technically a list anymore?
- •Disregarding technicality though, physically and emotionally this is a list.