My top 5 skincare staples
I have been shopping around with beauty products for YEARS and FINALLY I found stuff that works. (I also drink lots of water regularly and have cut out soda almost entirely.) Unfortunately, it'll run you about $50 for everything but my skin! Is so good!
- •Foxie Bombs Green with Envy face bar$20. Also comes in liquid form. I wash my face twice a day with this and my skin isn't as oily throughout the day.
- •CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch~$5. I buy these in lots ($25, 10 sheets), but these are great overnight patches.
- •Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser~$10. Used in conjunction with the face bar, but only once a day.
- •Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Moisturizer~$11. Used after washing my face. It's visibly faded a LOT of my acne scars.
- •Daiso Japan Natural Pack Peel Off Mask~$5. Used once a week. This WILL rip your eyebrows out if you aren't careful when removing it, so watch your hairline and your brows.