Shared with the hope that, if I write them here, I can finally get to sleep.
- •Someday people are going to figure out that I'm so intent on making everyone laugh because I feel like I have nothing else to offer.
- •If I disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't leave anything notable behind as a legacy.
- •I'm never going to be the person my mom thinks I am.
- •Risks are for people willing to take them, and that's why I can't accomplish anything.
- •My job is harming people and I'm a bad person for having it.
- •I'm never going to be the person my friends think I am.
- •No one will ever love me in a romantic partnership way if I keep acting like such a jackass all the time.
- •I'm not going to end this on a joke, but I want to, because I'm terrified of seeming too vulnerable.
- •This whole list is a wallowy self-indulgent mess.