HOW TO PUT ON A DUVET COVER IF YOU HATE YOURSELF
Inspired by @eatthelove 's list that's been flying around. Mine's a bit different.
- •Lay out the duvet and the cover. Crawl inside the cover and assume the fetal position.
- •Sit up into bridge troll stance and slowly pull the duvet into the cover with you, holding the corners in place with your feet.
- •"I'm a monster!"Take a break to frighten your roommate, who is taking pictures instead of helping.
- •Grab a corner of the duvet in each hand and punch them into their corresponding corners in the cover.
- •Fall down.Action shot!
- •Lie facedown on the floor and think about your choices while you try to make the duvet look like a duvet.
- •It will then be... somewhat flat?My poor little leg fighting for freedom.
- •Crawl out of your feather cave with a sense of accomplishment that outweighs the actual lumpy result.