I considered posting this without a disclaimer bc I trust this app, but just in case: I recognize that men can be feminist allies, and every man I hold close to me is one. This is not a list about them.
- •"I just want to make a safe space for women! A space where they feel safe enough to suck my dick!"
- •"An ally's role is to stand back and I fully intend to do that once I stop pontificating."
- •"Tell me when I screw up, then explain it to me again when I get defensive. Be my social justice tutor at all times."
- •"In the interest of equality, I hereby invite all women to objectify me."
- •"Mansplaining, btw, is when men define to women concepts that the women are already intimately familiar with."Actual quote.
- •"One time someone thought I was gay and I was totally cool about it."
- •"I personally find women of all shapes and sizes sexually appealing."
- •"Have you ever read The Ethical Slut?"