MISLEADING QUESTIONS MY OLDER SISTER HAS ASKED ME
She's visiting Oakland from New York and I love her.
- •"Should I bring a hoodie for after my run?"Actual question: "Could you bring your hoodie and hold it while I go on a run?"
- •"Do you want to go swimming?"Actual question: "Do you want to watch me read a book while I tan and you sit in the shade with your laptop, you vampire?"
- •"Can we do yoga?"Actual question: "Can you watch me turn into Spider-Man and like, cling to the ceiling while you tire yourself out holding Warrior 2 pose incorrectly?"
- •"Where is the coffeeshop?"Actual question: "Can you come find me and pay for my coffee?"
- •"Do you want to go to another bar?"Actual question: "You had one beer but I am very drunk off of many drinks, can you pretend to be the buzzkill so I can maintain my cred?"