NEW MEDS COMPLAINING
Let's just lean into this mental health listing, shall we?
- •I'm on Zoloft now!
- •I wasn't really able to leave my house for weeks!Except to go up onstage and do comedy, which is actually bonkers and makes no sense.
- •So my psychiatrist recommended Zoloft!
- •In addition to my existing ADHD and anxiety meds!I take Vyvanse every day but only take Xanax when I'm having a panic attack or can't sleep.
- •ANYWAY MY FRIENDS!
- •Starting an SSRI is NOOOOOT GREEEEEAT.
- •I tried Prozac a few years ago and sobbed uncontrollably for a week straight so I knew it was a crapshoot.
- •But I wasn't feeling all that bad today.
- •Until I just started sweating aggressively out of nowhere and had to lie down on my bathroom floor.LOVE YOU, COLD TILE.
- •And I'm not drinking for the first coupla weeks of taking this but luckily I still have the feeling of being violently hungover.I saw my roommate on my way to the bathroom and I'm sure he thought I was wasted because I just mumbled "hey" and lurched my sweaty body into the bathroom very quickly.
- •I'm still on the floor.
- •But I did not throw up!
- •And I will listen to my psychiatrist and give this new medication a week.I'm so so sensitive to medication, more so than most people I know. I'm on half the smallest dosage available. I have to split the pills in half. And even this is fucking with me.
- •But I'm cranky!!!!!!!!
- •I need to be able to have my nights at least mostly free of nausea.
- •So this had better fucking pass sooner rather than later.
- •Or else THIS SHIT IS DONE.