OTHER PEOPLE'S REVIEWS OF INSIDE OUT
I finally saw it, it was amazing, but my friends' comments had an overarching theme.
- •"One of the emotions is exactly like you!"It's Disgust.
- •"I thought of you!"During anything Disgust said.
- •"How did you feel about how they portrayed depression?"As the spokesperson for mental illness, let me tell you normal-brained people: it felt right.
- •"You really sound like..."DISGUST.
- •"Let's figure out which ones we're most like! I think I know which one you are but I want to hear what you think."OMG
- •I am not sure they are wrong.This is how I converse with friends and loved ones.