These are either moves I have employed myself or admired in others.
- •Read receipts.
- •Not using private listening in Spotify.An @nantea move I have yet to embrace in my life.
- •Getting too drunk at a work function and inviting yourself over to a regular hookup's house to throw up.
- •Asking,"Why aren't we kissing yet?"
- •Making out with a stranger at a party, then, just in case your best friend didn't notice, pointing to the stranger and shouting from across the room, "WE JUST MADE OUT. A WHOLE BUNCH."
- •Referring to oneself as a genius.
- •Getting inordinately angry when someone refers to anything as "a guilty pleasure."The most recent instance involved me yelling into a handsome man's face, "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GUILTY PLEASURE. YOU JUST LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT."
- •Posting up at the AUX cable and being the best party DJ.
- •Taking people to bars where everyone already knows you, proving how universally charming you are.
- •Not laughing at unfunny jokes.