SONG LYRICS I INSERT INTO UNRELATED CONVERSATIONS
I'm a terrible conversationalist.
- •(Attributed to Our Lord and Savior Meat Loaf) "Two outta three ain't bad."I do this EVERY time anyone references three of anything. And sometimes with other numbers.
- •"She ain't a beauty, but eh, she's all right."I continually tell people that line in Thunder Road was the inspiration for my being named Mary even though it wasn't at all and it infuriates my mother when I do that.
- •"First things first, I'll eat your brains."During the planning phases of an evening or weekend day.
- •"So, for you, this is just a good time, but for me, this is what I call life."Whenever someone doesn't take my hangnail-level annoyances seriously.
- •"[the entirety of Livin' On A Prayer]"Any and every halfway mark.
- •"They say California is a recipe for a black hole."Said very matter-of-factly whenever someone's negative about California. 9 times out of 10 I get a weird look because not everyone has every Rilo Kiley song memorized.
- •"I'm a festival. I'm a parade."When someone accuses me of an inflated self-opinion.