STUFF I THINK IS TRUE BUT IS NOT TRUE
Will add to this as I think of more. Throw your own misconceptions up here!
- •It doesn't count as whining if I do it in a hilariously overblown fashion.Played-up complaining is still complaining! I have to stop!
- •Texting first/more often is a sign of weakness.
- •Everyone I admire in the public eye is immortal and infallible.
- •The sun doesn't count if I'm moving.So, walking around during the middle of the day shouldn't cause a sunburn since I'm not, like, lying on a beach.
- •Because I am usually single, I will be single forever.
- •I am only allowed to eat meals at meal times or else the world will explode.11am lunch is an ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF THE LORD.
- •Everyone truly wants what's best for me.
- •Calories don't count if they are being used to soak up alcohol.Suggested by @originalamericantrt
- •If someone says something with conviction, confidence, and condescension towards opposing ideas they are probably right.Suggested by @annamonomaniac
- •I will be fully and completely happy once I make several cosmetic changes to my face and body.
- •People will judge me/think I'm weak if I ask for helpSuggested by @pocketpenguin
- •When you wash you car it runs betterSuggested by @gilbaron
- •If my house is in order, my life is in order.Suggested by @jeanette
- •any food consumed in an airport or on an airplane doesn't count. ✈️Suggested by @manda