THE PERSON I'M SLEEPING WITH AND NOT TRYING TO D8 SEEMS ALSO NOT TO WANT TO D8 ME: A REACTION.
I'm losing my mind. I'm also a monster.
- •Ok I guess it's just on me to make all plans then?
- •Like you have never once made a plan?
- •And I barely make plans?
- •And like I'm glad we're on the same page in theory because I do not have space in my life for a relationship?
- •Like at all?
- •And while you are nice enough and funny and smart and we have good chemistry, I do not see this working for real?
- •I was worried you'd develop feelings but now that you aren't, I sort of hate you?
- •I hate you and I think we should get married?
- •How can you not want to date me just because I ignore you most of the time and only bootycall you?
- •Is it because you're a man and I've really been focusing on how not-straight I am in my comedy to the point where it feels accidentally disingenuous?
- •Is it because I like to get drunk and yell about Derek Jeter?
- •Is it because I talk about my ex boyfriend all the time? Because he's one of my best friends?
- •I definitely still do not want to date you but I'm confused that we are in agreement about the situation?
- •"Is it possible I'm not as attractive as I think I am?"
- • Wait I forgot, I think I know the reason.SORRY I'M SO GOOD AT FLIRTING.
- •Update: a year and a half later, we're moving in together.Whoops.