THINGS I HOPE SPEAK TO MY QUALITY OF CHARACTER
- •I'm going to officiate a wedding for two of my former roommatesThis may be a bit misleading, since it's not like they were strangers and then needed me to make their wedding day extra special. They were both good friends of mine before I lived with them, but I still think it's nice that even though we were living 5 people to a two-bedroom, they still love me enough to ask me to OFFICIATE THEIR GODDANG WEDDING.
- •All the bartenders at my bar love meEven Shitty Christopher gives me free drinks, and when he does I still tip for them.
- •Every dog I've ever met has wanted to be my friendThis is a big one. I love all dogs and all dogs love me.
- •Cats love me, tooI don't put as much stock in this one because I think cats just love anyone who's allergic to them
- •I'm my therapist's favorite clientShe has told me. That's inappropriate but I don't care.
- •At least five strangers have told me I have a kind or honest faceAt least five strangers have been very drunk at me.
- •I'm constantly panicking about whether or not I'm a good person, so I make lists like this
- •Several people who HATE that I smoke have told me they now find the smell of cigarettes comforting because of meI'm perpetually quitting but this feels like a personal victory