THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY TODAY (AN ONGOING SERIES)
The last list like this I made was roughly 3 weeks ago, aka last time I was PMSing.
- •Realizing, while on the phone with my older sister who lives 3000 miles away, that I was wearing sweatpants of hers that I stole when she brought them back from a summer spent in SF.
- •Both of us talking about how much we love our mom.
- •I will never get to see my skeleton.I don't want an x ray. I want to see the real thing, all of it.
- •The bar/coffeeshop near my house was playing The Strokes.
- •The Walgreens near my house was playing "Always Be My Baby."
- •It's raining and that is so good for the drought.
- •It's raining and that always makes me feel weird.
- •I was trying to be incognito about sleeping with another comic but a third comic saw us in the bar/coffeeshop this morning clearly Post-Banging and I'm worried about gossip.
- •I really really want to see my skeleton and I can't.
- •If I made a clone of myself and rapidly aged it so it caught up with me, I know I wouldn't be able to kill it and I'm sad that I even thought of that as a way for me to see my skeleton because that is very dark.
- •I'm rewatching the first season of Parks and Recreation and I'm so proud of how the characters have grown.