WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY
I'm packing up my apartment and am mystified by my own choices sometimes. And I'm not gonna be like "books" or "records" because I'm not surprised by those.
- •ShoesI filled one HUGE box with shoes and I still have more shoes??? Why do I need them??? And I wear them all regularly (mostly).
- •Sweater vestsUgh I wore them so often that they became "my thing" then I took a break because that's lame as hell but I'm predicting a re-emergence this fall. I wish I knew how to quit them.
- •BlanketsI have like, sixty blankets and I never use them because I always run really hot.
- •Workout clothesI mean, I do work out, but not enough to justify all those dang yoga pants. And I never have enough sports bras? Ugh.
- •SpeakersI have 3 sets of speakers just in case I ever get around to fixing my turntable.
- •LipsticksI have A LOT of makeup but why so many lipsticks? I rarely wear them. They're aspirational.
- •SlippersWhy do I have multiple pairs of slippers I NEVER WEAR SLIPPERS.
- •Stuffed animalsI'm an adult.
- •CrayonsI'M AN ADULT and a terrible artist.
- •Empty birth control packetsWHY DO I HANG ONTO THESE? THEY ARE GARBAGE. WHY DO I KEEP MY GARBAGE LIKE A FUCKED UP DRAGON? WILL I EVER HAVE TO DEFEND MY PILE OF TRASH?
- •Hair products for long hair.I cut all my hair off in April. Who do I think I'm fooling here?
- •Tote bagsEspecially absurd now that I have the perfect tote bag and need no others.