AFTER WORK ROUTINE
It's 5:30, do you know where your Marissa is?!
- •Look sadly at my gym bag in my office corner, come up with an excuse not to go. "Well! I am too hungry! Can't go!" (A literal excuse I had)
- •Keep thinking about going to the gym. Try to stay at work longer to do a task because then it will be too late to go.
- •Give up on both. Defeatedly leave my building.
- •Take an uber, make excruciating small talk. Literally talk about traffic and weather- too things that hardly change here.
- •Immediately take off restricting clothing and throw on the floor even though clothes are dry clean only.
- •Put on huge ridic t-shirt, likely from a campaign that occurred years ago. this will be my wardrobe. Maybe I won't even shower tonight.
- •Wait... Why is this t-shirt wet?!
- •WHY IS IT WET?!
- •Feel disgusted knowing I put on a cat pee shirt.
- •Force myself to shower in sadness
- •Contemplate cooking or doing the dishes before Johnny gets home
- •Give up on both.
- •Defeatedly watch reruns of Seinfeld while draining my phone's battery by looking at fantasy football stuff.
- •Pet buster, but still hold a grudge about that pee.
- •Johnny's home! Time for dinner and TV and treats! 😻