Best Lipsync Scenes
FOR YOUR LIFE. (Ru Paul's Drag Race lip syncs omitted because they deserve their own list.)
- •Edge of Glory in Broad CityTruly joyful and a triumph of modern television.
- •Twist and Shout in Ferris Bueller's Day OffIconic. What I wished my Senior Skip Day was like.
- •All By Myself in Bridget Jones's DiaryInspired and real and everything I have ever felt while (drinking) alone on a Friday night.
- •Hold On in BridesmaidsI approve of any wedding that has some variation of this scene.
- •Jump (For My Love) in Love ActuallyI read somewhere that Hugh Grant chose this song which is amazing and endearing.
- •And Then He Kissed Me in Adventures in BabysittingIt's the perfect blend of 60's girl group and 80's hair.
- •And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going in Fresh Prince of Bel AirSome people don't think Will Smith is funny or talented and I have directed them to this scene on multiple occasions to prove otherwise.
- •Old Time Rock N Roll in Risky BusinessA classic, of course. And, one of my favorite lazy Halloween costumes.
- •Johnny B. Goode in Back to the FutureI know this isn't ~technically a lip sync scene but Michael J was CLEARLY lip syncing and this was my favorite part when I first saw this movie as a kid so I'll allow it.