Interests My Partner and I Do Not Share
We are very different people.
- •Professional wrestlingHard Pass from me. It's his favorite.
- •Hip hopI love it. But, if "real instruments" are not involved, my partner remains unmoved. And this BAFFLES me because he is also a writer and hip hop artists are some of the most intelligent lyricists ever? All attempts to educate him have been fruitless thus far, but I'll get him eventually.
- •Organic foodHe cares so much about this and I'm just like...meh? I do admire his commitment to healthy eating, but unless he bought the food and is cooking for me, I can't say I share this enthusiasm.
- •SummertimeSunshine is my oxygen. Hot days are my joy. My people were made to thrive in this kind of environment. He sunburns quickly and gets cranky in direct sunlight.
- •Avengers: Age of Ultron movieI hated it. He wants to watch it 5 more times.
- •Books without picturesWe both adore the written word. I will read EVERYTHING-- classics, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, essays, memoirs. He almost exclusively reads comics/graphic novels because the art is very important to him.
- •PieHe doesn't like pie and when he told me this I was so distraught.