Lazy Cook Recipe: 15 Minute One Pot Tomato Basil Pasta
I am lazy and very new to cooking. This is a yummy recipe for people who are similarly simple and only have 15 minutes to whip something up.
- 1.13 oz of dry pastaLinguine is my preference, but it's up to you.
- 2.2 cups chopped tomatoesGrape tomatoes work great, too. Also they're a little prettier.
- 3.1 whole onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4.6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5.1 cup chopped basil
- 6.2 tbsp olive oil
- 7.2 tsp salt
- 8.1 tsp black pepper
- 9.Put all ingredients in a large pot with 5 cups of water over high heat.
- 10.Bring to a boil, turn heat down to medium.
- 11.Stir stir stir stir stir for 8-10 minutes.
- 12.Kitchen magic reduces the water, pasta moisture, and all ingredients into a yummy sauce.
- 13.Serve immediately with shredded Parmesan.
- 14.Sit down and savor the deliciousness.Seriously. No phone, no TV, no screens, no work. This took 15 minutes! You deserve to enjoy it uninterrupted.