Open List: Things That Are Great About Norcal/sf Bay Area
I got cast in a project where I have to defend NorCal as the superior Cal. I am technically from there but also have not lived there in 8 years. Suggestions welcome! We film tomorrow. 😁
- •Public TransportationIt's so much easier. You need a car to get anywhere here in LA and SD.
- •SportsSF Giants are World Series champs. SD teams get to playoffs at best but never close the deal. It is very easy to hate LA sports teams.
- •Forests! Redwoods! Nature!Really majestic, perfect for outdoorsy adventuring folk
- •TechAlthough it's definitely changing the community, it's sometimes pretty cool to be doing improv or grabbing a drink with the person who helped build the most recent Twitter updateSuggested by @minirachel
- •This list is pitiful, please help me.
- •Rain!!!We are all in a drought but NorCal is less in a drought?
- •CultureLA might be the movie capital of the world but it can't hold a candle to SF.
- •HipstersThe Bay Area is the epicenter of effete snobbery and hipsterdom.
- •Wine CountryThat's cute Santa Barbra. Try again. Love the Russian River Valley, Napa, and Sonoma.
- •ToastOur lines for four dollar toast are significantly longer than those in LA. (This is a joke and actually a bad thing but people pay it so I guess you could say our economy is strong so a win?)
- •BurritosLA is a taco wonderland but I haven't found a burrito here that holds a candle to papalote or la taqueria.Suggested by @amyamy