Pizzas I Ate This Month
Because I have a very unhealthy but consistent lifestyle.
- •Pepperoni and mushroom from Domino'sTonight using their amazing app which has a pizza tracker so you know exactly when to put on pants and answer the door.
- •Mozzarella, ricotta, basil, mushroom, garlic and pesto from PieologyMake your own pizza bars with unlimited toppings for $8 are genius and a sure fire business model for anyone who wants all my money.
- •Fennel Bianco from Stella BarraMeh, loaded up on the house chips before though, so it wasn't a total waste.
- •Breakfast Pizza from Parkhouse EateryPizza crust topped with eggs, cheese, bacon, and Portugese sausage. Delicious and something that only I or someone really high would ever think of.
- •Fig flatbread pizza from Union Kitchen and TapSweet and cheesy and really satisfying