➕➕recipes for People Who Are New and Scared of Cooking ➕➕
I need some help, y'all.
- •I am new to cooking and scared of it. I have zero kitchen confidence but would love to learn, I just don't know where to start.Looking for any recipes that are fun and relatively quick. No dietary restrictions except for a shellfish allergy.
- •Help please?Humbly requesting the guidance of @gabimoskowitz, @eatthelove, and other likeminded individuals.
- •Southwestern Turkey ChiliSuper easy and yummy! 1 lb ground turkey, 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies, 1 can of sweet corn, 1 can of black beans (drained), 1/2 white onion diced, 1 packet of McCormick's chili seasoning. Brown ground turkey in a large pot, add seasoning, stir, add everything else. Let simmer for at least 30 min. Even yummier if you let it sit in the fridge overnight. Serve with shredded cheddar, sliced green onions, sour cream, and corn chips.Suggested by @TT
- •These turkey rolled tacoshttp://bit.ly/1EYSDK1 Easy and great for lunches the rest of the week. Also freeze well.
- •This sausage and kale pasta bakehttp://bit.ly/1IgNhhM I love pasta bakes!! This one is easy because the only cooking skills required are cooking pasta (which I know you can do!) and sautéing things which is v v easy
- •Roasted vegetablesTake your favorite veggie (I like broccoli or Brussels) toss it in a little olive oil, a little salt, maybe some garlic powder and/or cayenne if you like that, and put in a 400F oven for 20-30 minutes. They're done when they look a little burned on the edges. Great with brown rice and some protein (rotisserie chicken from Sprouts is boss)
- •Taco SaladSo customizable! Take ground beef or chicken or turkey. Brown it and add taco seasoning as directed on the seasoning packet. Now make your ideal taco salad: greens? Onions? Bell peppers? Jalapeños? Sour cream (or Greek yogurt, a 💯 sub)? Tomatoes? My fave is to take an oven safe bowl or jar, invert it, drape a tortilla over it, and bake that at 350 for like 5-10 mins to make a taco bowl. Assemble and enjoy!