Things I Am Learning About Myself on This 17 Day Road Trip
- •I need alone timeI thought my partner would be the one who needed this more because he is more of an introvert than I am. But, it turns out I need solitary time to feel like myself.
- •I'm a morning personGlad I know this now along with #1. I usually wake up earlier than my boyfriend and take that opportunity to go for walks, get coffee on my own, read outside....just take a break from other humans. It calms me and gets me ready for whatever happens during the day.
- •I need 4 meals a dayNot an exaggeration. I think I need 2 breakfasts because if I haven't eaten twice by 12, I get cranky baby hungry and am very unpleasant to be around.
- •I fucking love nature.This isn't new, but I am realizing how important trees/the outdoors are to my road trip experience. If we only did urban exploration, I would be very sad.
- •I see myself with my partner loooooong term. Like buy a house, have kids, grow old long term.
- •The Pacific Northwest is absolutely beautiful and I love it with all my heart.