Things Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired Me to Do
- •Drive a huge truckDidn't want one before, now I want a war rig. Is this how young boys felt after watching The Fast and the Furious?
- •Shoot a giant gun...maybe even rocket launcher?Again, never wanted to do this. Am actually afraid of guns and hate them. This movie makes me want to go out in the desert and blow up lots of inanimate objects like old cars and rocks and piles of scrap metal.
- •Drink a lot of waterIt's so important! We're in a drought!
- •Fiercely protect other womenI do this already, but after Fury Road, I want to do it VIOLENTLY.
- •Look up George Miller's other workFor all those interested, it includes writer and director credits for the Mad Max movies, both Happy Feet movies, Babe, and Babe: Pig in the City.