Tv I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
Thanks, @sophia! My millenial feminist is showing with this list.
- •AliasSydney fucking Bristow. Victor fucking Garber.
- •Star Trek: VoyagerCaptain Janeway is my dad's favorite Star Fleet Captain because (and this is a direct quote): "Picard wants to talk it out. Janeway wants to kick your ass."
- •Gilmore GirlsIt's my parents' favorite show!
- •Star Trek: The Next GenerationWe're a Trek family. I didn't watch Star Wars until I was already in college.
- •FriendsI'm re-watching this after 10 years and many jokes were way over my head and inappropriate when I was a kid but are now utterly relatable.
- •JeopardyThey were super convinced I would be on it some day. Sorry to disappoint, parents. 😔