Tv Shows I Have Tricked People Into Thinking I Watched
The Internet is a funny thing. I have enough referential knowledge to lead people to believe I have viewed and am a fan of things I have never seen.
- •Breaking BadWalter is trash, Aaron Paul ➡️ Jesse Pinkman ➡️ BITCH
- •Game of ThronesI know all the houses and most of the character names/actors. Khaleesi is the Mother of Dragons, Joffrey was a little shit, people unfairly hate on Sansa for sexist reasons? Lots of violence and surprise (that is, not canonically in the books) rape.
- •Twin Peaks"Damn fine cup of coffee", stuff about pie, Kyle McLachlan
- •Downtown AbbeyDowager Countess and resident sass master Maggie Smith, Saint Mary Crawley, British British British
- •The WireJust yell about how great the show is and how hot Idris Elba is and no one has to know I only got through a few episodes before all the violence got to me and I had to stop.
- •American Horror Story: Coven"Surprise, bitch!"
- •The Walking DeadCORL?! Don't Dead Open Inside, we hate Rick? Michonne is a badass. I have a crush on Steve Yuen. **this is probably outdated, I have been more open about not watching this lately.
- •30 RockI somehow know a lot of Liz Lemon quotes.