Witch Things to Watch
I love a good witch story.
- •The CraftThe ultimate. Bow down to the queens. My Inside Out is made up of all 4 Craft witches with Rage (Fairuza) at the helm.
- •Practical MagicThis is my go-to feel good movie when I need something that has the perfect balance of light and dark and straight up ridiculousness. Sandra Bullock runs down the middle of a street in mom jeans to Faith Hill because of a love spell!
- •Kiki's Delivery ServiceLighthearted and joyful, Kiki will cure what ails you in real life. When she finds her confidence, I feel like I can also do anything.
- •The WitchesAnjelica. Fucking. Huston.
- •Witches of East EndLegitimately sad this got cancelled, it's really a treat. It's soapy and fun and has ridiculous flashbacks to different time periods (including a fab past life where Jenna Dewan Tatum's character put addiction spells on cocaine for her boyfriend who was a drug dealer and owned a disco club).
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerI'm going to say this totally counts because of Willow Rosenberg. There's plenty of magic and monsters and the occult for everyone to enjoy!
- •Harry Potter seriesDuh.
- •The CovenantA terrible 2006 movie I have seen four or five times and love unconditionally.Suggested by @goobs