The joys of using a Canadian airport 🇨🇦
I like to travel and keep hearing about the horrors of travel in the US (cough...TSA...cough). Today, I am traveling from Toronto to Las Vegas. Here's the joyous journey.
- •What I see of your security lineups in the news
- •There were 20 people (maybe) at the airline check-inAnd they weren't grumpy at all
- •Two lines moved quickly through security and the two dozen of us went through in under 10 minutes
- •I walked right up to a customs agent - that's right, there was no line, none
- •And it was a 30 second conversationWhere you going? Where you staying? Have a good time...
- •Canadian travel rocks!Maybe we're just more mellow up north.