📺 TV I watched with my family growing up
We lived in Montreal and had no cable so we got English & French CBC and a handful of other stations including PBS from New York. These shows really influenced me.
- •Donny and Marie ShowI have my grandfather to thank for all the musical variety in my life. He was a dancer and loved watching anything creative, even if he didn't really speak the language.
- •The Liberace ShowSuch fabulous costumes, charisma, and piano playing. I can see why I'm into theatre and burlesque today.
- •The Carol Burnett ShowOh that Gone With The Wind curtain costume!!!
- •Benny Hill ShowGreat slapstick with few words. My grandfather lived every minute.
- •Sonny & Cher ShowYes, i see the pattern here as well.
- •The Hardy BoysI was never a Nancy Drew fan. I can why i like Supernatural so much today - modern Hardy Boys.
- •The Addams FamilyKnowing that I've loved this show since i was about 4 explains a lot. I really wanted to live in that mansion so badly and thought Morticia was the most beautiful mom.
- •Wonder WomanStill a heroine of mine to this day (and probably my next tattoo). Girl power before there ever was such a thing.
- •Mr. DressupHe taught me to draw and be a kinder person. I so wanted a Tickle Trunk of my own! I cried when he died he meant so much to my childhood.
- •ColumboI still watch Detective Columbo solve crime whenever i can find reruns.
- •BewitchedLoved this show. I was too young to realize she was being told to be something she wasn't.
- •The Partridge FamilyI even had the albums.
- •Welcome Back, KotterWelcome back, to that same old place that you'd laughed about...
- •Laverne & ShirleyI loved Lenny & Squiggy
- •M*A*S*HStill watch the movie and show whenever they're on.