IF I WERE TRAPPED ON A DESERT ISLAND WITH ONLY THREE TV SERIES
This list will probably not stay at 3... This was a cruel suggestion. Like picking which child to leave behind from the desert island...
- •Gilmore GirlsAlways and forever. I will never not watch this show.
- •FriendsBecause, duh, 🎶 they'll be there for you! 🎶
- •Grey's AnatomyI picked this because I like it and we are literally in season 12. I'll be occupied forever. And anyways I needed something that wasn't a comedy.
- •Parks and RecreationYep I made it 4 but it had to be done. Never has one show embodied everyone in my life so well. Thanks @Legs342 for being the Leslie Knope to my Ann Perkins
- •Honorable Mentions
- •Arrested DevelopmentThis reminds me of my family (don't ask, we're a normal dysfunctional family like everyone else!) 😆😆
- •The Mindy ProjectAlways bring Mindy to a desert island!! Ok, in all fairness, I may have just packed her books instead but Messina dancing tipped the scales Hehehehehe
- •SmashI have literally watched this entire series in about a week and immediately started over.
- •ChuckThe evolution of Zachary Levi from nerd to hottie is irresistible. Oh. And the show is quite good as well.
- •PsychShawn and Gus. The endless search for the elusive pineapple. The "Tuesday the 17th" episode.
- •Better Off TedClassic that was cancelled too soon. This is what real work is like.
- •The OfficeBut only the ones with Michael. 😉