CONTENDERS FOR MY 2015 HOLIDAY COOKIE TRAYS
Every year I make holiday cookie trays for my friends and family, and every year they get slightly more ridiculous.
- •Buckeye browniesToo rich for my blood but people lose their minds over these, especially in Ohio.
- •Homemade fudge roundsOne of my favorites. Also those cookies are made using boxed cake mix. Total win.
- •Cranberry orange shortbreadI love shortbread. And everything can't be chocolate.
- •Chocolate pine conesNew additions for 2015. They're so twee but I DGAF.
- •Shortbread hedgehogsMade these last year. Cute as hell. Also delicious.
- •Sugar cookie mittensSame recipe I've been making since I was a kid. Secret ingredient? Sour cream.
- •Rum cakesMy mom's recipe. They're boozy and wonderful. Non-negotiable.
- •Salted caramel cookie barsSalty sweet. A popular request from my friends on their birthdays.
- •Peanut butter blossomsMy favorite Christmas cookie. Also super easy.
- •Poinsettia sugar cookie platterLet's be real, I'm only going to do this for work or for Christmas Eve, not everyone. But so cute.