FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Mashed potatoesFuck that boxed flake crap that looks like wallpaper paste. Potatoes, butter, and a little sour cream. Mash that shit up and make a mountain on your plate. If you do it right you won't even need gravy.
- •Homemade breadForget your store-bought nonsense. In this family we make the rolls from scratch, using great grandma's recipe.
- •Broccoli cheese casseroleFrozen broccoli + a shit ton of Velveta + French fried onions? Fuck. Yes.
- •Cranberry orange relishNot to be confused with the nasty jelly in the can.
- •StuffingCouldn't care less about this one, but I know I'm in the minority.