I'M THINKING OF GETTING INTO
Inspired by @ashleygsiler
- •Going pescatarian most of the timeI'm not ready to give up meat completely but think I can be happy with eggs and fish 90% of the time. Better for the budget and my waistline.
- •Tackling recipes from the Great British Bake Off
- •Locking down my budgetCan't wait to say adios to my credit card balance. Totally doable if I stick to my budget.
- •Working out every dayI know this makes me feel better and happier but I've gotten lazy.
- •Using the library instead of just buying booksThe main branch is only a few blocks away so I've got not excuse. (Another option: reading at Barnes & Noble but I always feel guilty for not buying.)
- •Carving out more time in my schedule to hang out with MeemMy 80-year old grandma is the coolest. I hope she'll be around for another 20 years, but who knows? More coffee dates and long conversations at the kitchen table, please.
- •Streamlining my belongingsNot gonna go full KonMari, but I definitely have too much stuff.